The John Read Middle School PTA is excited to continue its Grant Program for the 2022-2023 academic year. These grants can be used for programs, projects and activities that fall within the scope of the school curriculum. The amount of each grant will be limited to $200 per staff member (you may request multiple grants, but the combined total may not exceed $200).
To request grant money, staff members should submit a completed Grant Application Form. The application may be left in the PTA mailbox in the school office. Please forward a copy of all grant requests to Jennifer Desmarais, Principal.
Questions may be directed to JRMSPTAinfo@gmail.com.
• To be eligible for grant money the applicant must be a member of the PTA in good standing.
• The URL for registration is as follows: jrmspta.membershiptoolkit.com
• The program/event/purchase in need of funding must be relevant to the curriculum and must enhance new or current curriculum goals or the activities of a school-related club.
• Grant funds may not be used toward PTA-sponsored programs.
• Grant funds can only be applied for the purpose described in the application and not re-directed to supplement other programs, classroom endeavors or field trips.
• Some funding decisions may be made at the discretion of the Redding Board of Education
• Funding for gift certificates is not permitted.
Click on the link below for more information and to access the application.